Saturday, October 02, 2010

Favorites

There are many really great designs that are submitted into Shirt.Woot everyday. Sometimes it’s a wonder how all of them are submitted within one week! However with all the great designs out there, some will still stand out more than others.

The Reckoning page (as talked about in my The Reckoning post)lists the favorites from Woot buyers. They are in a order but to me there are some that stand out more than others.

I agree with the number one of Reckoning #164. The Five Second Rule is so funny to me because of the irony of the rule that most people follow is that germs will wait five seconds before attacking a piece of food dropped on the floor! So because of the great observation, illustration, and ability to relate that this piece has, I agree that it deserves first right now.


However there is one shirt I do not agree with were it stands right now. Error- Cuteness Overflow is to cute to be in the danger zone! And as ironic as that may sound, The illustration and the computer error pop-up just make for a very interesting shirt that makes me and I would think others laugh. The only reason why I might would understand why it is in the danger zone is because it is a lot of cuteness on one shirt! Most men would probably not want to wear such an non-masculine shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment